Business Customers Planning and Deployment Engineer
WIND is recruiting a Business Customers Planning and Deployment Engineer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing! Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible. We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them. So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be. Start today, as a Business Customers Planning and Deployment Engineer to join a team of bright professionals.
- Analyzes commercial requirements and defines the appropriate Core network solution regarding corporate customer services. Contributes to Core network solution implementation, handling risks and monitoring project rollout.
- Involvement in network deployment of new Core network solutions as design team member regarding corporate customer services. Defines the acceptance criteria and participates on the technical acceptance.
- Provides expertise to 2nd Level Support teams, helping troubleshooting and solving problems w/wo vendor involvement regarding Core Network for corporate customer services.
- Prepares and executes Work Orders for everyday operational activities regarding corporate customer services.
- Contributes in the RFPs technical documentation preparation and evaluation for core related topics regarding corporate customer services.
- Keeps updated Network’s Inventories and data basis, prepares ad hoc reports regarding corporate customer services.
- Degree in Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or other related discipline.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position – preferably in a service provider/operator or vendor.
- Good knowledge of fixed Telephony and IMS architecture.
- Good use and command of the Greek and English language (both verbal and written).
- Professional approach to responsibilities – ability to take ownership.
- Positive attitude with friendly and professional demeanor. Excellent inter-personal, communications and negotiation skills.
- Team player skills, cooperation and work under pressure capabilities are required.
- Be compliant with information security requirements, driven by company policies.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.