Business Applications & Database Specialist
APIVITA is recruiting a Business Applications & Database
Specialist, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- APIVITA is a pioneering Greek company that has been producing innovative natural cosmetics since 1979. APIVITA products provide safe and effective care protection and natural beauty solutions for the face, body and hair, derived from bee products and the powerful Greek flora.
APIVITA since 2017 is a company of the PUIG Group and has a worldwide distribution, which today spans to 14 countries such as Spain, Hong Kong, Cyprus, Romania, Belgium, Portugal, Ukraine, Croatia, Bulgaria, Latvia, United Kingdom, Hungary and Italy. At APIVITA we share a vision for sustainable development with the utmost respect and love for nature and mankind. We therefore seek people with outstanding ability to communicate APIVITA’ s uniqueness, philosophy and values and effectively promote and sell its products and services.
- We are looking for a Business Applications & Database Specialist for developing and supporting the Business Applications of the company.
- Supports and develops Business Applications (ERP, CRM).
- Develops applications.
- Maintains and supports Microsoft SQL Server.
- Works with BI (Business Intelligence) Reporting Tools.
- Provides quality and prompt service to internal customers - employees.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology (IT) or related field.
- At least 3 years experience at a relevant field.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL queries, database management systems and ETL (Extract, transform, load).
- Excellent knowledge of BI Tools (eg. Targit, Power BI, Qlick View).
- Good knowledge of ERP Systems (eg. Navision, SAP).
- Good understanding of best practice business processes and application concepts.
- Good organizational skills, team-oriented and fast learner.
- Responsibility and consistency.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Private life and health insurance program.
- Opportunities for career development in a global changing environment.
- Opportunities to participate in cutting-edge training programs.
- Company bus for transferring employees to our premises.
- Monthly meal card for our newly established restaurant (APIVITA Beestro).
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.