UniSystems is recruiting a Business Analyst, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Founded in 1964 by visionary architect and city planner Constantinos Doxiadis, Uni Systems was the first Greek owned IT company established in Greece. Since then, UniSystems has consistently grown and is currently been recognized as one of the industry leaders in the broader southeastern European region.
Uni Systems is focused in the systems integration marketplace and has developed a dynamic and comprehensive solutions portfolio based on its focused business strategy, in-depth business and technological know-how and its highly skilled and experienced workforce.
By capitalizing on its experience and technical expertise and with highly specialized personnel and subsidiaries in Belgium, Luxembourg and Romania, Uni Systems prides itself in its exceptional reliability and success record, while continues substantial investment in its international perspective.
- As a Business Analyst your mission is to work closely with the client to gather, analyze and document requirements according to project’s needs. You also act as link between the company and the client and ensure the successful completion of analytical, testing and deployment tasks of the company’s software features.
- Collect, analyze and document (business, user, functional, non-functional) requirements.
- Liaise with technical teams to prepare, evaluate and validate solution alternatives.
- Coordinate and update the development team and other external partners regarding deliverables.
- Ensure that the project’s goals are met.
- Contribute and support business change management (impact analysis, estimations).
- Validate user acceptance testing plans.
- Create training material and conduct workshops for clients’ needs.
- Create documentation regarding the project’s deliverables.
- Liaise with client's teams during all phases of the project.
- Participate and contribute in all phases of Software Projects and provide consultancy to the development and testing teams internally.
- Participate in prototypes creation, collect, review and validate business information items (e.g. document templates).
- University/College degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant discipline.
- At least 4 years of experience in Business Analysis in the IT industry.
- Practical knowledge in Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN).
- Knowledge of Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Working experience with Software development methods such as SCRUM, RAD, RUP, Software Prototyping.
- A valid Business Analysis certification (PMI Professional in Business Analysis - PMI-PBA or IIBA Certified Business Analysis. Professional - CBAP) will be considered an asset.
- Experience with documentation and test management tools.
- Excellent knowledge of English language (written and verbal).
- Ability to work on-site the client’s premises in London (long term duration).
- Excellent team player as well as self-starter.
- Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates).
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.