Business Analyst – Pricing
Blueground is recruiting a Business Analyst - Pricing,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Blueground was founded in April 2013 in Athens, Greece, as a result of our CEO and co-founder's experience as a business consultant and traveler. Currently active in nine markets across the globe - including six cities in the US - Blueground seeks to solve a lot of the hassles Alex experienced first-hand, as both a frequent business traveler and expat. Chief among them: how we can give people a place that feels like home and help them start living from day one.
- We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our high performing team based in Athens. Business Analysts at Blueground focus on identifying opportunities, conducting rigorous analyses, defining metrics, and generating insights to provide actionable recommendations. As a Business Analyst you will work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, and city General Managers across multiple markets. This is a great opportunity to develop your career in a fast growing global organisation.
- Define market level strategy and support pricing operations.
- Develop dashboards and reports to assess the performance and impact of pricing decisions.
- Communicate data analyses and recommendations to leadership and relevant stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence team to develop demand and pricing forecasting models.
- Research market trends and competitor data to identify revenue optimization opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Working knowledge of SQL, Tableau, and/or Google Sheets will be considered a plus.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible paid time off.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Dynamic working environment with talented people.
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
- At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.