EXUS is recruiting a Business Analyst, to be based in Athens,
- Founded in 1989 and with the vision to simplify risk management software, EXUS launched its Financial Suite (EFS) in 2016 with the aim to support financial entities worldwide to improve their results.
With headquarters in London and R&D centre in Athens, our EXUS Financial Suite (EFS) is trusted by risk professionals in more than 26 countries worldwide. We introduce simplicity and intelligence in their business processes through technology, improving their collections performance.
- You will be working with EXUS’ clients, in various locations around the world, and your primary job will be to analyze their requirements and participate at the delivery process of the state of the art software solutions in the area of collections and debt management.
- Fully understanding of client's business requirements: Collection processes and portfolio segmentation analysis.
- System parameterization and configuration using EXUS’ proprietary software.
- Transforming business requirements into software requirements.
- Training the clients and ensuring that clients get the full ownership of the EFS system.
- University Degree in Business or ICT Field, Master’s degree will be considered a plus.
- Excellent command of English language.
- At least two years of relevant working experience in Consulting or in IT Firm(s). Experience with Collection systems will be considered a plus.
- Proven working knowledge of transforming business requirements to software requirements.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to travel (30-35% annually).
- Competitive and attractive salary.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Friendly, pleasant and creative working environment.
- Work – Life Balance.
- Modern facilities and recreational areas.
- In House restaurant with low cost daily lunch.
- Constant opportunities to learn New Technologies.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.