Boutique Coffee Specialist
Nestlé is recruiting a Boutique Coffee Specialist, to be based in Thessaloniki, Greece.
- As the leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness , we are committed to improving the lives of people every day, wherever they are.
We try that our products are more tasty and healthier choices that will help our customers take care of themselves and their families, thus gaining their confidence and their recommendations to others.
The fulfillment of this our commitment gives the opportunity to create a long-term, sustainable value for our consumers and customers, our communities, our shareholders and our employees.
- Nespresso is the worldwide pioneer and reference for highest quality portioned coffee and is the fastest-growing business in the Nestlé Group. We are currently seeking for a Coffee Specialist in order to welcome, advice and guide the clientele in our Nespresso Boutique located in Thessaloniki.
- Understanding and anticipating consumer’s expectations and requirements.
- Escorting them through the sales process.
- Developing their understanding and participation in the Nespresso universe (coffee, machines, accessories, service).
- Assuring cash procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in a business-related field.
- 2-3 years experience in direct customer sales of high value-added products & services.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Fluency in Greek and English.
- Excellent service-orientation and communication skills.
- Initiative and Integrity.
- Attention to details.
- Problem identification and solving.
- Part-time position based on retail working time schedule (Saturdays, evening shifts).
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.