Bilingual Client Executive
ZuluTrade is recruiting a Bilingual Client Executive,
to be based in Piraeus, Greece.
- ZuluTrade is the company which democratized trading, by providing the opportunity to investors world-wide to benefit from the trading expertise of others through its proprietary innovative platform. Innovation, customer-focus, ownership and collaboration consistently drive our thirst for excellence and make us a leader in the field for 11 years.
- ZuluTrade, the world-leader which has transformed the Forex market by providing the opportunity to the average investor to benefit from the trading expertise of others, is extending its global collaborations and is heading towards a new era offering complete services, not only in a B2C level but also to a B2B one.
To this end, we are looking for a dynamic and ambitious Institutional Sales Manager to accelerate ZuluTrade B2B Sales and lead the expansion of our global network of Brokers. This is a role for a high caliber professional with results orientation, strong can-do attitude and the ability to establish and maintain an aggressive, yet realistic and disciplined sales plan.
Your main objective will be to materialize the sales strategy, building powerful and longstanding business partnerships both in and out of the company, developing also a strong sales force from the ground up to promote the ZuluTrade services as well as the Technological Solutions developed in house. Liaising with UK and Asian affiliated business entities, you will be invited to spread ZuluTrade brand worldwide, generate new business leads and develop long and short-term sales plans for key accounts.
This role will require to collaborate with Group stakeholders – both locally and internationally, including Product, Technical, and Finance.
- Familiarize quickly with our business model and organizational objectives.
- Demonstrate commitment and focus in achieving your objectives.
- Contact existing and/or new investors from all over the world and build trusting long term relationships with them.
- Support investors in opening new trading account or convert their demo account into live.
- Support the investors in making optimum use of the ZuluTrade and MT4 platform.
- University Degree in Business/ Finance/ Communication or other related field.
- Previous experience in B2C or B2B relationship Management/ Sales/ Communication.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, upholding an excellent level of communication in a friendly, energetic, and enthusiastic demeanor with clientele.
- Can-do attitude.
- Fluency in one of the following languages: Arabic, Russian, Chinese, Thai, Indonesian or Vietnamese.
- Fluency in English; Greek is not a prerequisite.
- EU work permit.
- Competitive remuneration (base salary and performance-based bonus)
- Company health insurance.
- Potential of participating in the Employee Stock Option package.
- Remarkable working space at central location of Piraeus including facilities.
- Friendly environment comprising young, enthusiastic, multi-national staff.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities for professional learning and growth (workshops/ conferences, technology books, engineering meetings etc).
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.