Pobuca is recruiting a ΒΙ Consultant, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Pobuca-SiEBEN is a software house that has been functioning in the Greek market since 2000. We develop our own software, Pobuca Suite, as well as provide integration services for Microsoft and also network services. We are certified Microsoft and Cisco partners and have been awarded twice the Microsoft partner of the year award.
Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you lots of benefits, including flexible working arrangements, remote working opportunities, a bonus program, health insurance plan, a friendly team and opportunities for training and fast-tracked development.
- A ΒΙ Consultant will provide consulting, implementing, training and support for clients. Will work in a team environment with responsibility for the on-time delivery and quality of multiple customer projects. A ΒΙ Consultant should recognize business needs and guide clients to technical solutions.
- Translate business & product needs to technical specifications.
- Work with all components of SQL Server (Database engine, Reporting services, Integrations Services, Analysis Services).
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (ETL processes, Data warehouse design, Data model design, Visualizations).
- Develop and execute database queries and calculations.
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects using the tools we use (Power BI, Reporting services).
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems.
- Develop and update technical documentation.
- University Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering.
- 1-3 years’ experience using a BI platform.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools and especially with Microsoft Power BI, Reporting Services.
- Strong knowledge of T-SQL, designing and deploying ETL processes, designing and optimizing databases and data warehouses.
- Very good use of English, both written and oral.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with co-workers and customers.
- Ability to recognize problems and find solutions.
- Ability to manage numerous projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Desire for continuous learning and skills improvement.
- Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you lots of benefits, including private health insurance plan, flexible working arrangements, remote working opportunities, a bonus program, a friendly team and opportunities for training and fast-tracked development.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.