TEI Intern in Customer Service
Beiersdorf Hellas is recruiting a TEI Intern in Customer Service,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Beiersdorf is a global skin care company with more than 150 affiliates around the world. Beiersdorf Hellas has its headquarters in Gerakas, Attica and employs about 110 employees. Thanks to our brands such as NIVEA, Liposan and Hansaplast we focus clearly on the needs of our consumers.
- Right from the start you have the opportunity to work independently on diverse tasks in an experienced and dedicated team. You become acquainted with responsibilities and objectives of the department you will work for, in an internationally active company. Also, you get an insight in the cooperation with external partners and international affiliates as well.
- Independent project work & support of the department’s daily activities.
- Close cooperation and communication with other internal departments.
- Participation in other projects in the area of Supply Chain.
- Acquaintance with and learning of the company’s ERP system (SAP) related to order taking, master data maintenance, returns handling, etc.
- Undergraduate T.E.I student in a Business related field.
- English fluent in spoken and written.
- Good analytical skills and computer literate.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Program duration: 6 months
- The internship refers only to TEI Undergraduate students that have not concluded their studies.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.