NYX Professional Make up is recruiting a Beauty Advisor, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- NYX is the fastest growing cosmetics brand in the world!
Headquartered in Los Angeles CA, NYX Professional Make up maintains one of the broadest product offerings in the make-up industry with more than 1.800 color choices across 100 cosmetic categorie.Rich pigments and high payoff in products, is what places NYX in a class of its own and distinguishes the line as a leader in the color cosmetics industry.
NYX is a global brand available at thousands of retailers and department stores, freestanding shops, and beauty supply stores around the world, as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com.
NYX in ancient greek means night! And now, we are ready to open our first free- standing store in Athens, Greece.
- As a Beauty Advisor you are the face of NYX Professional Make Up and the first point of contact with the customer. This role requires a sense of service as you assist the customer with finding the product or service that is perfect for them. You will be responsible for driving retail sales within your counter and working as a team to hit counter targets. You must have a passion for make-up, excellent make up artistry techniques and to love being social and meeting people!
Master Category Knowledge
- Have a full understanding of all NYX Professional Make Up products and services.
- Attend, engage and participate in all brand training, and implement afterwards.
- Monitor Icon products on a daily basis.
- Be aware of competitor’s products and activity, communicating relevant information to line manager.
- Have detailed knowledge and awareness of the beauty market.
- Be able to offer a high level of expertise in terms of makeup techniques, latest trends and advice.
Execute Business & Operations
- To be fully aware and accountable for achievement of personal targets.
- Complete all personal paperwork accurately, legibly and on time.
- Be aware of and abide by store rules and regulations.
- Closely monitor stock levels, following retailer guidelines, raising issues to line manager.
- Assist the line manager and store management team in all aspects of the business.
- Prepare well for launches/activities.
Drive Selling Process/Techniques
- Have a strong focus on link selling and the recruitment of new customers.
- Maximize selling during heavy traffic periods; delivering unparalleled service.
- Make appropriate, personalized product and sample recommendations.
- Use confident communication and presentation skills when dealing with customers.
- Generate retail sales through the successful execution of in-store events and strengthen brand loyalty.
- Follow the company’s strategy on counter/in store.
- Assist customers by finding substitutions for returned merchandise and/or out of stock items.
- Regularly communicate Retail and KPI achievement updates to line manage.
- Generate traffic through social media networks, be active & connected with the team online.
Foster Service Attitude
- Show passion for people and makeup.
- Follow grooming guidelines to promote brand image.
- Creates long-term relationships with customer and nurtures repeat business.
- Ensure customer communication standards are met.
- Complete all necessary steps of customer transactions.
- Implement customer record system for maximum customer and business benefit.
- Maintain a clean and hygienic work area and adhere to hygiene rules.
- Foster team spirit.
- Coach peers when appropriate.
- Share know-how and experience.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence to both internal and external customers.
- Flexible and showing initiative with minimum guidance.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
- Full time.