Backend .net Software Engineer
Pobuca is recruiting a Backend .net Software Engineer,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Pobuca-SiEBEN is a software house that has been functioning in the Greek market since 2000. We develop our own software, Pobuca Suite, as well as provide integration services for Microsoft and also network services. We are certified Microsoft and Cisco partners and have been awarded twice the Microsoft partner of the year award.
Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you lots of benefits, including flexible working arrangements, remote working opportunities, a bonus program, health insurance plan, a friendly team and opportunities for training and fast-tracked development.
- We are looking for a qualified Backend web developer to join our team. You will be responsible for write and maintain the back end source code of our web applications. You should be able to translate the business logic requirements into clean and fully maintainable code in order to fulfill the customer needs.
If you’re interested in building state of the art web applications and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies, and apply best practices and programming skills in high availability cloud web applications.
- Working within our Scrum environment and participating in the associated activities.
- Write code that meets production requirements and company standards.
- Diagnose, research, and remedy complex issues.
- Research and learn about new technologies.
- Work with a variety of projects based on customer needs.
- Participate in analysis and design to provide a technical perspective on implementation.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Experience with database development and design using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with object-oriented languages and methodologies to support the design, development, and maintenance of web applications.
- Experience in Unit testing.
- Programming Languages : C#, SQL.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- .net WebAPI
- .net MVC
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK.
- Knowledge of Software Design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Experience with AnjularJS and TypeScript.
- Experience with LINQ.
- Redis Cache.
- Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you lots of benefits, including private health insurance plan, flexible working arrangements, remote working opportunities, a bonus program, a friendly team and opportunities for training and fast-tracked development.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.