Back-end Software Engineer
Advantis is recruiting a Back-end Software Engineer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Advantis is a fast growing company which focuses on the global MRI market. At Advantis we develop cloud-based software solutions for the processing of MRI exams.
The accuracy, design and usability of our software is what sets us apart from the competition. Therefore, we are looking for exceptional software engineers who can think out of the box and are thrilled to encounter complex software engineering challenges on a daily basis. We value bright, intellectually curious, growth oriented professionals and provide a work environment that allows work / life balance and opportunity.
- The role is wide ranging in its scope and will include working on all back-end technology of our software.
- A solid CS background.
- At least 3 years of working experience in a professional position.
- Experienced in Python and Web development.
- Comfortable working with Linux & Git.
- Comfortable working with Django, Celery, Numpy.
- Experience in Linux system administration and comfortable with modern DevOps methodologies.
Additional Front-end skills will be highly appreciated for a full stack position:
- Angular, ThreeJS.
- UX & Visual design skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Stock option plan.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: δουλεύω.gr.
Αυτή η θέση εργασίας δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις