Back End Engineer
- Insurancemarket is currently the No 1 Insurance & Energy comparison and brokerage website in Greece with over 95% market share among online aggregators.
Our mission is to offer the most amazing purchasing experience and value for money services through the simplification and digitization of the insurance and financial products and processes. To continually developing innovative solutions using state-of-the-art technologies to improve and simplify our user / customer experience and optimize the quality of our services.
- We compare and offer commercial & custom made policies/products from more than 20 insurance companies and 7 energy companies.
- More than 1.5 million people use our platforms.
- Since September 2013, we have a strategic agreement with the 1# Insurance Aggregator of Netherlands “independer” and we are part of Achmea Group.
- We focus on customer needs.
- Speed & Simplicity.
- Family company culture.
What we offer to our people.
- You will be part of a fast growing company, with the opportunity to acquire new skills and grow professionally.
- An amazing environment.
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture.
- Gym Membership.
- Premium Health Insurance Plan.
- Coffee & Snacks.
- Rewards & Other extra benefits.
Insurancemarket.gr is recruiting a Back End Engineer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Moneymarket s.a is the leading provider of online marketplaces and financial services and one of the fastest growing companies in Greece.
Our insurance portal www.insurancemarket.gr is the largest insurance comparison website in
Greece in terms of both visitors and sales and has won the 2013 award for Best e-Marketplace,the 2014 award for Best Insurance Services, the 2015 award for Best e-Strategy, the 2016 for
Best Customer Experience and the 2017 for Best e-Shop Services and Digital Transformation (e-volution awards for e-commerce).
- In our effort to extend our lead by adding new innovative features and services as well as develop and expand in more marketplaces and countries,
we are looking to hire a Back End Engineer to join our fast growing team.
- 1-3 years of experience with PHP.
- Experience in database technologies (MySQL, Redis, Mongodb).
- Good understanding of REST APIs (SOAP, XML, JSON).
- Self driven with mentality to own and be proud of what you build.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Github profile that you can demonstrate part of your work.
- Knowledge of code versioning, bug tracking and collaboration tools, with preference in git.
- Familiar with Agile principles
- Familiar with Docker will be a plus.
- Familiar with basic Dev ops procedures will be appreciated.
- A positive working environment. We believe success comes from the energy of our people.
- A great opportunity to grow in a diverse team.
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunities for continued education and training
- Daily Free Lunch & Snacks
- Commuter Benefits
- Team building and social activities
- Stormtrooper mask
- All applications will be treated confidentially.