Back End Engineer
Insurancemarket.gr is recruiting a Back End Engineer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Moneymarket s.a is the leading provider of online marketplaces and financial services and one of the fastest growing companies in Greece.
Our insurance portal www.insurancemarket.gr is the largest insurance comparison website in
Greece in terms of both visitors and sales and has won the 2013 award for Best e-Marketplace,the 2014 award for Best Insurance Services, the 2015 award for Best e-Strategy, the 2016 for
Best Customer Experience and the 2017 for Best e-Shop Services and Digital Transformation (e-volution awards for e-commerce).
- In our effort to extend our lead by adding new innovative features and services as well as develop and expand in more marketplaces and countries,
we are looking to hire a Back End Engineer to join our fast growing team.
- 1-3 years of experience with PHP.
- Experience in database technologies (MySQL, Redis, Mongodb).
- Good understanding of REST APIs (SOAP, XML, JSON).
- Self driven with mentality to own and be proud of what you build.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Github profile that you can demonstrate part of your work.
- Knowledge of code versioning, bug tracking and collaboration tools, with preference in git.
- Familiar with Agile principles
- Familiar with Docker will be a plus.
- Familiar with basic Dev ops procedures will be appreciated.
- A positive working environment. We believe success comes from the energy of our people.
- A great opportunity to grow in a diverse team.
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunities for continued education and training
- Daily Free Lunch & Snacks
- Commuter Benefits
- Team building and social activities
- Stormtrooper mask
- All applications will be treated confidentially.