Back-end Engineer (Golang)
Tradeline is recruiting a Back-end Engineer (Golang),
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Tradeline is the world’s first post-trade workflow automation platform for the commodity trading industry. We are a fast-growing, goal-driven team of highly motivated professionals, committed on eliminating operational and procedural overhead, as well as market inefficiencies in commodity trading. Since our inception, we have been devoted to providing the CT industry with the most robust, user-friendly software solutions possible.
- As part of engineering team, you will be working on the product and internal modules. We are looking for engineers to accelerate our work on existing projects, and future products, able to make an impact from day one.
- Write scalable and maintainable production code.
- Keep up with latest back-end trends.
- Integrate with other teams throughout the company to help develop solutions.
- Three or more years of experience building software systems.
- Solid programming skills in at least one of the following: Go(preferred), Java, Python, C/C++.
- Good understanding of databases, RDBMS as well as NoSQL. CouchDB or MongoDB experience would be a plus.
- Familiarity with Linux. Should feel at home when using a terminal. Good web and networking knowledge(HTTP, REST, RPC).
- Understanding of coding best practices, git, CI and testing(TDD, BDD etc). DevOps tools and best practices will be a plus, we run Docker on AWS.
- Knowledge of blockchain technologies, Hyperledger Fabric(preferred) or the Ethereum codebase and EVM. Working experience with cryptographic protocols strongly preferred.
- Architecture and development of scalable production systems.
- Any distributed systems or big data knowledge is a plus.
- Experience managing development teams.
- State of the art workstation setup.
- Great office location in the center of Athens.
- Competitive salary.
- Company sponsored breakfast and lunch, as well as snacks, coffees and fruits throughout the day.
- Annual educational budget for training, certifications and conference attendance.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.