Back-end Engineer (Elixir)
Tradeline is recruiting a Back-end Engineer (Elixir),
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Tradeline is the world’s first post-trade workflow automation platform for the commodity trading industry. We are a fast-growing, goal-driven team of highly motivated professionals, committed on eliminating operational and procedural overhead, as well as market inefficiencies in commodity trading. Since our inception, we have been devoted to providing the CT industry with the most robust, user-friendly software solutions possible.
- As part of engineering team, you will be working on the product and internal modules. We are looking for engineers to accelerate our work on existing projects, and future products, able to make an impact from day one.
- Build and maintain our real-time applications.
- Keep up with latest back-end trends.
- Integrate with other teams throughout the company to help develop solutions.
- 2 years of industry experience, 1+ of which with a functional programming language. Preferably Elixir or Erlang.
- Fluency with either of Elixir or Erlang.
- Understanding of distributed systems and experience with Erlang OTP.
- Proven track record of architecting, building fault-tolerant, high-availability, scalable services.
- Experience shipping real-time, largely scalable systems into production.
- Knowledge of blockchain technologies, Hyperledger Fabric(preferred) or the Ethereum codebase and EVM. Working experience with cryptographic protocols a great plus.
- Any distributed systems or big data knowledge.
- Experience managing development teams.
- State of the art workstation setup.
- Great office location in the center of Athens.
- Competitive salary.
- Company sponsored breakfast and lunch, as well as snacks, coffees and fruits throughout the day.
- Annual educational budget for training, certifications and conference attendance.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.