Back End Engineer
Douleuw.gr is recruiting a Back End Engineer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- At douleuw.gr we make software that helps SMEs find and hire the right person to join their team.
We are a small diverse and remote team, we have a base in Athens and in exotic Mozambique.
Our day to day work is mainly improving douleuw.gr our SaaS recruiting platform, with becoming THE reference
when coming to recruiting local talent.
Apart from that we have undertaken numerous projects and consultancies for companies and NPO organizations,
ranging from Unicef, World bank, PWC to Microsoft.
We are looking to hire a Front end Engineer to join our team in Greece.
- 2-4 years of experience with PHP.
- Experience in database technologies with preference in MySQL.
- Good understanding of REST APIs and the web in general.
- Self driven with mentality to own and be proud of what you build.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Github profile that you can demonstrate part of your work.
- Knowledge of code versioning, bug tracking and collaboration tools, with preference in git.
- A positive working environment. We believe success comes from the energy of our people.
- Working hours flexibility.
- Being able to work remote.
- Competitive Salary and performance bonuses.
- A great opportunity to grow in a diverse team.
- Freelancing affiliation, if preferable.
- All applications will be treated confidentially.