høly is recruiting a Back-end Developer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- We are a community that celebrates creation, while being devoted to perfection. We are imagineers in search of authentic brands and statements, arrogants against past or future gods, vigils constantly ready to pull the trigger.
We are fearless doubters of limits and we are looking for creative and eager problem-solvers to share our dream to re-create what is known so far in the creative business. Being sick of advertising agencies’ manuals and outdated processes, we are surely digged in serving nothing but aesthetics and functionality in the most innovative way possible.
- Everyday collaboration with Art Directors, Developers, Designers & Product Owners.
- Keeping to internal & external deadlines.
- Communication with clients (if needed).
- Flexibility & adaptation to new conditions or deadlines.
- Research, following new trends in the field of programming, creative suggestions & comments aiming to the optimization of processes & outcome.
- Finding solutions that save time & contribute to every project’s functionality & even aesthetics.
- PHP: Laravel 5.
- Databases: SQL, No-SQL.
- Source control (git).
- Speed, systematic approach & creativity.
- Persistence in detail & perfectionism.
- Showing initiative.
- Innovative & daring suggestions.
- Teamwork & cooperation.
The following will be a plus:
- Work experience in creative agency.
- Knowledge of: Build tools, Socket.io, Node JS.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Send your Documentation online at holy.gd.