Generation Y is recruiting a Back-end Developer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Generation Y, established in 2000, is a fast growing company, expanding in both services and international markets we operate in. Generation Y is involved in the fields of E-Marketing and Business Consultancy. Our primary objective is to provide its clientele, (corporate or private individuals) with integrated business solutions that deliver the desired results, via electronic advertising services or business consultancy. With more than 100 in-house employees, offices in 5 countries and a network of industry specialist associates, we offer a broad spectrum of expertise.
- Generation Y – International eBusiness Experts, a well-established and highly successful interactive agency based in Athens, Greece, seeks Back-end Developer.
- Write the web services and API s used by front-end developers & mobile application developers.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, serves and environments.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT.
- Participates in testing and code review.
- University or College Degree in Computer Science or any other relevant degree.
- Equivalent work experience 2 years.
- Excellent Knowledge of at least one of these programming languages: Ruby, PHP, Python.
- Excellent Knowledge of databases (MySQL) and experience writing SQL queries.
- Excellent Knowledge of applications (JSON, REST, API).
- Knowledge of at least one of these Memcache, Redis, Elasticsearch.
- Preprocessors such as SASS, LESS, HAML.
- Ability to adjust to meet deadlines.
- Team player as well as good interpersonal and communication skills.
- A relaxed working atmosphere.
- Personalised working station.
- Continuous training.
- Free tickets to seminars.
- Possible trips around Greece or Europe.
- Free coffee.
- All applications are being handled in full confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Curricuum Vitae
- Recent photo