B2C Sales Director
ZuluTrade is recruiting a B2C Sales Director, to be based
in Piraeus, Greece.
- ZuluTrade is the company which democratized trading, by providing the opportunity to investors world-wide to benefit from the trading expertise of others through its proprietary innovative platform. Innovation, customer-focus, ownership and collaboration consistently drive our thirst for excellence and make us a leader in the field for 11 years.
- We are looking for a B2C Sales Director, who will lead the increase of our international customer base and trading volume worldwide. Leading the B2C sales workforce and managing the department’s P&L, you will be responsible to perform market segmentation, recommend long and short-term objectives respectively, assign them to teams and individuals, monitor results and take action to improve performance.
Furthermore, you will be expected to flourish customer experience, make well-justified suggestions from both business and technology point of view, and generate accurate and comprehensive reports for the company’s shareholders. Your daily operation will also include liaising with other departments and/or affiliate companies of our Group, to ensure that any B2C Sales strategies are in full compliance with the regulatory authorities and internal regulations. Additionally, a large part of your role will require that you document and/or redesign processes, establish internal operations processes, and recommend improvements.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Economics. An MBA degree will be also appreciated.
- At least 5 years of experience in leading large and diverse B2C Sales teams.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Outstanding communication skills combined with ability to adjust communication style depending on the audience.
- Prior experience in promoting Forex trading is a plus.
- Related certificates obtained by the Hellenic Capital Market Commission (or international equivalents) is a plus.
- CRM and database management experience (Excel, Access, SQL) will be also appreciated.
- Competitive salary, directly dependent on candidate's profile and experience.
- Company health insurance.
- Potential of participating in the Employee Stock Option package.
- Remarkable working space at central location of Piraeus including facilities.
- Friendly environment comprising young, enthusiastic, multi-national staff.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities for professional learning and growth (workshops/ conferences, technology books, engineering meetings etc).
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.