UniSystems is recruiting an Automation Tester, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Founded in 1964 by visionary architect and city planner Constantinos Doxiadis, Uni Systems was the first Greek owned IT company established in Greece. Since then, UniSystems has consistently grown and is currently been recognized as one of the industry leaders in the broader southeastern European region.
Uni Systems is focused in the systems integration marketplace and has developed a dynamic and comprehensive solutions portfolio based on its focused business strategy, in-depth business and technological know-how and its highly skilled and experienced workforce.
By capitalizing on its experience and technical expertise and with highly specialized personnel and subsidiaries in Belgium, Luxembourg and Romania, Uni Systems prides itself in its exceptional reliability and success record, while continues substantial investment in its international perspective.
- We are looking for an Automation Tester to assess software quality through automated testing and be responsible for finding and reporting bugs.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills and you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Identify the appropriate testing techniques, tools and guidelines to implement the required automated tests (functional or nonfunctional).
- Design and implement the automation scripts for regression and new features.
- Execute and maintain automation suite.
- Use defect tracking tools to track and follow up on any bugs.
- Produce test reports.
- Enhance the test automation framework.
- University Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology from a Greek or foreign institute.
- A minimum of 3 years’ hands-on automation testing experience.
- Practical knowledge of the following:
- Automation testing tools such as Selenium, TestNG, Cucumber or similar.
- Software testing tools (test management & defect tracking tools).
- Excellent use of the Greek and English language (verbal & written).
- Ability to travel abroad on a frequent basis.
- Detail-oriented and proactive team player who can work well under pressure, without compromising quality standards and deadlines.
- ISTQB foundation level or higher.
- Knowledge of SQL, Web Services testing (soapUI) and performance testing.
- Experience working in a cross platform environment (Windows and Linux) is highly desirable.
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- Professional development through agile methodologies, coaching, trainings and certifications.
- Private Health Insurance Plan for employees and their family members.
- Mobile and data plan.
- Restaurant area, free coffee and tea and candy vending machines.
- Fitness activities.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.