Attorney at Law
Accenture is recruiting an Attorney at Law, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture Technology provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
- As Attorney at Law you will be part of Accenture’s Global Legal Organization and you will be based in Athens, Greece. You will work closely with the Country Legal Lead for Compliance, Operations, Regulatory & Ethics Matters (Legal Lead CORE). Legal Lead CORE is responsible for the delivery and quality of all legal support to Accenture entities operating in Greece as well as supporting Accenture Global Legal Organization in cross-country projects. You will support and report directly to the Legal Lead Core in Greece on a daily basis.
- Provide legal support and interface with internal stakeholders (including local Management Board, HR, Finance, Tax, Marketing, Work Place and Procurement).
- Support local and global projects by providing legal advice as required and related to Greece.
- Organize, anticipate and maintain local compliance through regular support and monitoring of Accenture’s general legal needs, with the objective of avoiding the disruption or discontinuity of Accenture local operations for non-compliance reasons:
- Under supervision of the Legal Lead CORE - ensure compliance of local operations with local laws, within the framework of Accenture’s global compliance program and other Accenture policies
- Under supervision of the Legal Lead CORE - implement regular support and monitoring of Accenture’s general local legal needs.
- Provide legal support in alignment with Accenture Data Privacy Team, Anticorruption Team and other Compliance Legal Teams as well as other Subject Matter Experts from CORE and Legal Contracting.
- Provide local support to corporate matters Support the Internal Audit Team, as needed.
- Completed Law Degree is required with specialization in general civil contracts and corporate matters.
- Experience from a private corporation or a law firm for 6+ years.
- Fluent English (at legal level) oral and written.
- Fluency (at legal level) of Greek language is required.
- Detail-oriented, well organized, flexible.
- Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Negotiation & contracting experience is required.
- Advanced knowledge on data privacy laws is a merit.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Limited regional travel may be required.
- Fixed term contract (maternity leave).
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.
- To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.