Associate Software Engineer
Velti is recruiting an Associate Software Engineer,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In Velti we believe that success is driven by constant innovation, R&D and investment in the technology trends. To achieve this we are enhancing our product line and solutions with sophisticated, artificial intelligence algorithms, machine learning and big data analytics. We also believe that a collaborative, creative culture, where every employee feels inspired to innovate and achieve is essential for our success. We therefore invest in the creation of a challenging, dynamic working environment that offers a versatile learning experience to our people as well as significant opportunities for advancement. We have a team of experienced, talented and friendly developers and data scientists with a problem-solving attitude and a commitment to customer satisfaction. It is good to work with people with such a strong focus on getting things done!
- We are looking for a motivated Software Engineer, with strong technical skills, a collaborative work ethic and teamwork spirit. As a Junior Software Engineer, you should be able to work in an agile/ scrum environment collaborating closely with other developers and product managers
- Design software solutions to meet business specifications.
- Produce maintainable software components that operate as part of a large multi-process system.
- Unit test software components to verify behavior and resilience.
- Perform functional testing of the system on a full installation that replicates real-world use.
- Review and constructively comment on the software, testing and documentation of peers.
- Help peers by sharing expertise in your primary development area.
- Apply technical expertise to investigate and resolve customer software issues.
- Work independently and in close collaboration with team members
- A computing related/numerate degree.
- M.Sc. is a strong plus.
- Demonstrable skill in one or more languages.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Clear, accurate and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to build a career in software development.
- A Private Health Insurance plan.
- Clear reporting lines, allowing fast process in a friendly working.
- Work from home policy.
- Excellent career opportunities and chance to grow.
- Respect of work-life balance.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.