Associate Brand Manager
PeopleCert is recruiting an Associate Brand Manager,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- If you are you enthusiastic about creating and positioning new brands, then you have to join our dynamic and super-talented team. Reporting to the Business & IT Qualifications Product Development Director, you will be developing, managing and implementing B2B and B2C global marketing strategies to enable business development.
- Working very closely with the sales team, you will be responsible for leads generation (and evaluated by the number of applications generated) and for minimising CAC (and evaluated by the % of CAC reduction).
- Develop, execute and monitor 360 marketing campaigns (social media, email marketing, sms marketing, traditional media, 3rd party online media etc.).
- Responsible for the development of excellent marketing material and content (text/images/video content, optimisation, serving to the right customers).
- Set up, manage and monitor social media accounts (FB, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.) / Community management on a daily basis.
- Events and awards selection, organisation, communication with organisers and excellent presence.
- Website and internal platform maintenance and management.
- Undertake related responsibilities as they arise such as market research, questionnaires, competition analysis, customer journeys, personas development etc.
- Performance marketing on a daily basis, reporting and optimisation as required (e.g. budget, keeping CAC, LTV, Conversion rates) with main goal to keep CAC at minimum possible level.
- Manage relationship with suppliers and other departments, primarily Marketing & Communications and Business Development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Communications or similar discipline.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position preferably in an international environment in the education industry.
- Platform experience (wordpress, mailchimp, social media).
- Events management experience.
- Versatile skillset.
- Happy to work in a startup environment.
- Capable of translating complex information into communication appropriate for customers.
- Excellent command of the English Language (Level C2). Extra languages would set the candidate apart.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
- Advanced computer literacy is required. ECDL Advance level certification is desirable.
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and smart people.
- Private medical health insurance program.
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.