Assistant Store Manager
NYX Professional Make up is recruiting an
Assistant Store Manager, to be based in Patras, Greece.
- NYX is the fastest growing cosmetics brand in the world!
Headquartered in Los Angeles CA, NYX Professional Make up maintains one of the broadest product offerings in the make-up industry with more than 1.800 color choices across 100 cosmetic categorie.Rich pigments and high payoff in products, is what places NYX in a class of its own and distinguishes the line as a leader in the color cosmetics industry.
NYX is a global brand available at thousands of retailers and department stores, freestanding shops, and beauty supply stores around the world, as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com.
- Are you an Assistant Store Manager who loves to operate one of the most edgy stores in Athens? Are you ready to work with the fastest growing cosmetics brand in the world?
If you are curious to see how day to day working life will look like, read below and do not wait, APPLY!
The Assistant Store Manager, who will be employed on a full time basis, supports the store’s operation and plays an integral role in motivating and inspiring the team to achieve productivity goals.
- Assists Store Manager across store’s operations and people management.
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the customer as well as quickly responds to different inquiries and needs, ensuring a great customer experience.
- Ensures a strong brand presence aligned with all merchandising directions, campaigns, and sales promotions as provided by the brand.
- Demonstrates desired behaviors for team, including a passion for beauty and self-expression, driving sales, handling difficult and/or complicated sales, cash management, inventory control and follow up with customers.
- Supports the collaborating with corporate personnel office to increase sales, drive/promote merchandise categories, host events and expand markets.
- Contributes in assessing staff performance through consistent feedback, coaching, developmental plans, and performance appraisals.
- Enforces all company policies and procedures, including health, safety, and security.
- Ensures daily closing, cash collection and inventory process.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in the management of a retail store, preferably with a heavy customer traffic.
- Excellent use of MS Word and Excel.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence to both internal and external customers.
- Flexible and showing initiative with minimum guidance.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Passion for beauty!
- In NYX PM, we believe that being a desired employer means offering more than tangible benefits. Our management values work life balance, flexibility, efficiency, responsive and friendly customer service. We are just as committed to our employees as we are to our customers. We listen to employees’ ideas and interests and we constantly strive to build a culture that fosters creativity, productivity and efficiency. We offer a fun and open environment throughout our offices to welcome idea sharing, communication, collaboration and teamwork.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
- Full time.