Assistant Boutique Manager/ Boutique Manager
Nestlé is recruiting an Assistant Boutique Manager/ Boutique Manager, to be based in Thessaloniki, Greece.
- As the leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness , we are committed to improving the lives of people every day, wherever they are.
We try that our products are more tasty and healthier choices that will help our customers take care of themselves and their families, thus gaining their confidence and their recommendations to others.
The fulfillment of this our commitment gives the opportunity to create a long-term, sustainable value for our consumers and customers, our communities, our shareholders and our employees.
- Nespresso is the worldwide pioneer and reference for highest quality portioned coffee and is the fastest-growing business in the Nestlé Group. We are currently seeking for an Assistant Boutique Manager/ Boutique Manager for our company in Thessaloniki.
- Achieve with team the daily, weekly, monthly sales and service level targets set for the boutique.
- Ensure a seamless and consistent customer experience and guarantee consistency of the Nespresso Brand and the customer experience.
- Motivate and coach team to provide exceptional customer service in keeping up with our brand image.
- Excel in Boutique Operations Procedures by organizing & optimizing the smooth running of the Boutique.
- Monitor and manage staffing levels to ensure boutique operations and customer service goals are met.
- Responsible for Inventory management and Boutique stock control.
- Ensure compliance in accordance with the international guidelines Nestle Nespresso, standards and local regulatory requirements.
- Degree in business, hospitality or a closely related field.
- Retail Selling & Service experience in luxury boutique
(2 - 4 years).
- Experience in managing/supervising people/teams
(2 - 4 years).
- Luxury goods industry.
- Product Management.
- Fluency in Greek and English.
- Excellent presentation, communication & interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and responsive to anticipate and fulfill customer needs.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and mentor others.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Full-time position based on retail working time schedule (Saturdays, evening shifts).
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.