UniSystems is recruiting an Assistant Accountant,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Founded in 1964 by visionary architect and city planner Constantinos Doxiadis, Uni Systems was the first Greek owned IT company established in Greece. Since then, UniSystems has consistently grown and is currently been recognized as one of the industry leaders in the broader southeastern European region.
Uni Systems is focused in the systems integration marketplace and has developed a dynamic and comprehensive solutions portfolio based on its focused business strategy, in-depth business and technological know-how and its highly skilled and experienced workforce.
By capitalizing on its experience and technical expertise and with highly specialized personnel and subsidiaries in Belgium, Luxembourg and Romania, Uni Systems prides itself in its exceptional reliability and success record, while continues substantial investment in its international perspective.
- Our Accounting team is growing and is looking for an Assistant accountant to support the daily accounting tasks of the Finance & Accounting department. The F&A department of UniSystems is responsible for the company’s financial statements, and assist in the preparation of financial statements and reports.
- Prepare, collect, sort and filling financial documents.
- Perform accounting entries for goods and expenses.
- Ability to understand concepts such as cost of sales, inventory, opening orders for customers and suppliers.
- Oversees and monitors, accounts for fixed asset transactions.
- Participates in the adjustment of fixed asset physical inventories and transfer and/or disposal of capital fixed assets.
- Understanding of concepts such as depreciation agreements.
- Prepare monthly aging reports on goods.
- BSc in Accounting /Finance.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of English language (written and verbal).
- User of MS Excel and knowledge of MS Office.
- SAP or other ERP knowledge will be considered an asset.
- Basic knowledge of income taxation, VAT will be considered an asset.
- Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates).
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.