Assistant Accountant / Temporary contract
Thenamaris Inc. is recruiting a Assistant Accountant / Temporary contract, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Thenamaris (Ships Management) Inc. is a global ship manager of high specification modern ocean-going vessels and provides its services as agents only.
The fleet under management currently comprises 72 vessels: oil tankers carrying crude oil and oil products such as gasoline and diesel oil; bulk carriers which transport dry bulk cargoes such as grain, coal and iron ore; and containerships.
Thenamaris LNG Inc. manages three 160,000 cbm LNG carriers and one 38,000 cbm LPG carrier.
We operate, maintain, crew and trade our principals’ vessels worldwide, in a safe, efficient and profitable manner.
We ensure consistently high standards throughout our integrated ship management services, covering the commercial, technical, safety and quality, and crewing aspects of managing a diversified portfolio of vessels.
- Thenamaris Inc. is recruiting Accounting professionals to join the Accounting department, under temporary contract, in order to provide support during the implementation of the new ERP system.
- Support the Accounting department during the implementation of the new ERP system by assisting in the day-to-day activities.
- Perform accounting entries, reporting, filing and will provide assistance in the books closing procedures.
- Involve in tasks related to the new ERP implementation.
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of professional experience in an Accounting department and/ or Accounting office.
- University degree in Accounting and Finance and/ or Economics, preferably with a focus on Accounting.
- Good knowledge of applicable Accounting standards.
- Strong familiarity with ERP and Accounting IT tools.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in English at a written and oral level is a prerequisite.
- Excellent PC literacy, advanced user of MS Office.
Experience of the following will be considered as an asset:
- Experience in external auditing or multinational companies.
- Experience in SAP system
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
- First class working environment.
- Temporary contract.
- All candidate details will be strictly confidential.
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted.