Arabic Speaker – Account Manager
Velti is recruiting an Arabic Speaker - Account Manager,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In Velti we believe that success is driven by constant innovation, R&D and investment in the technology trends. To achieve this we are enhancing our product line and solutions with sophisticated, artificial intelligence algorithms, machine learning and big data analytics. We also believe that a collaborative, creative culture, where every employee feels inspired to innovate and achieve is essential for our success. We therefore invest in the creation of a challenging, dynamic working environment that offers a versatile learning experience to our people as well as significant opportunities for advancement. We have a team of experienced, talented and friendly developers and data scientists with a problem-solving attitude and a commitment to customer satisfaction. It is good to work with people with such a strong focus on getting things done!
- Position refers primary to the MEA market and projects in the mobile operators VAS / gamified promotions areas. The Account manager’s role is to undertake existing live projects or launching new projects and liaising with the main point of contact for clients (mobile operators).
- Collaborate with other company departments e.g. Operations, Copywriting, Tech and Project managers to ensure project faultless performance and resolve possible issues.
- Liaise with client regarding improvements, reporting and project handling.
- Produce daily and weekly projects’ reports for clients and upper management.
- Hypothesize and prove assumptions via effective use of reporting and data presentation (participant tenure, spending and segmentation).
- Propose, deliver and execute testing to maximize project performance and revenues.
Daily routine tasks
- Monitor project performance via the online reporting tools.
- Have the ability to understand and interpret the data from the available reporting tools, in order to identify any possible issues and escalate them appropriately to stakeholders (Velti internal teams, partner and client).
- Share daily progress reports with client (mainly excel).
- Prepare weekly progress reports presentations (PowerPoint).
- Handle incoming customer complaints via email.
- Handle incoming requests by Client and the consequent communication.
- Establish communication between Velti, partner, Client.
- Share internal financial reports (once a week).
- Oversee financial reconciliation process, timely invoicing.
- Delegate to internal Velti teams the corresponding tasks following to the agreed process (emails, jira tickets).
- Attend (on a weekly/monthly) basis meetings with client in order to discuss project progress, lessons learned, propose new actions and optimization techniques.
- Establish good relationship with client in order to become #1 contact point for any query, discussion, suggestion, while keeping eyes open for any upsell opportunity that might arise.
- Mathematical & analytical thinking.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel & PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Strong collaborative and communication skills.
- Readiness to travel to client offices for local project support.
- University degree.
- 2-3 year experience in mobile telecom ecosystem.
- Fluency in French is an asset.
- Experience with financial targets and performance.
- Familiar with data analysis tools (e.g. Tableau).
- A Private Health Insurance plan.
- Clear reporting lines, allowing fast process in a friendly working environment.
- Excellent career opportunities and chance to grow.
- Respect of work-life balance.
- Work from home policy.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.