Application Support Engineer
Velti is recruiting an Application Support Engineer,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In Velti we believe that success is driven by constant innovation, R&D and investment in the technology trends. To achieve this we are enhancing our product line and solutions with sophisticated, artificial intelligence algorithms, machine learning and big data analytics. We also believe that a collaborative, creative culture, where every employee feels inspired to innovate and achieve is essential for our success. We therefore invest in the creation of a challenging, dynamic working environment that offers a versatile learning experience to our people as well as significant opportunities for advancement. We have a team of experienced, talented and friendly developers and data scientists with a problem-solving attitude and a commitment to customer satisfaction. It is good to work with people with such a strong focus on getting things done!
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Application Support Team based in our Velti office in Athens.
- Monitor and troubleshoot Live Production Services.
- Liaise with Customer technical support to provide assistance on issue resolution.
- Rotation support shifts so as to cover support needs.
- Provide deployment services on dev/staging/production servers.
- Follow configuration, deployment and support procedures as defined and be actively involved in improving these procedures.
- Experience in UNIX environment and administering application servers such as Tomcat/Apache.
- Linux scripting tools such as bash is also essential in addition to basic knowledge of SQL scripting.
- Knowledge of Kannel and Nagios will be considered as a plus.
- MSc. in computer engineering will be considered as a plus.
- A Private Health Insurance plan.
- Work from home policy.
- Excellent career opportunities and chance to grow.
- Respect of work-life balance.
- Clear reporting lines, allowing fast process in a friendly working environment.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.