UniSystems is recruiting an Application Architect,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Founded in 1964 by visionary architect and city planner Constantinos Doxiadis, Uni Systems was the first Greek owned IT company established in Greece. Since then, UniSystems has consistently grown and is currently been recognized as one of the industry leaders in the broader southeastern European region.
Uni Systems is focused in the systems integration marketplace and has developed a dynamic and comprehensive solutions portfolio based on its focused business strategy, in-depth business and technological know-how and its highly skilled and experienced workforce.
By capitalizing on its experience and technical expertise and with highly specialized personnel and subsidiaries in Belgium, Luxembourg and Romania, Uni Systems prides itself in its exceptional reliability and success record, while continues substantial investment in its international perspective.
- Lead a small team of 2 – 5 technical experts and developers.
- Architecture and design of information system (review of the existing system too).
- Perform technical analysis and produce technical documentation (UML).
- Ensure developments proceed according to plan and a high level of quality.
- Guide a small team for the technical implementation and ensure the agile methodology in place is applied.
- Contribute to the development, designing and developing the architecture components and building block.
- Provide assistance and/or support in the resolution of production issues (3rd line).
- Collaborate with other teams inside and outside the unit, to ensure a correct integration between applications.
- In depth knowledge of JEE 8 (at least EJB3, JMS, JPA).
- In depth knowledge of Angular 2 (or higher).
- In depth knowledge of automatic testing frameworks (jUnit, TestNG, Jasmine).
- Experience designing multilayer applications and integration points.
- Experience with SOA webservices.
- Experience working in large teams.
- Experience with Oracle database.
- Experience with Weblogic Server.
- Experience with integration tools like Jenkins, Sonar.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.