ZuluTrade is recruiting an Android Developer, to be based
in Piraeus, Greece.
- ZuluTrade is the company which democratized trading, by providing the opportunity to investors world-wide to benefit from the trading expertise of others through its proprietary innovative platform. Innovation, customer-focus, ownership and collaboration consistently drive our thirst for excellence and make us a leader in the field for 11 years.
- We are looking for talented Android software engineers, to join forces with our growing mobile development team and together, bring our mobile apps to the next level.
- Quickly and accurately capture the key product characteristics and business model.
- Feel excited with the idea of taking ownership of tasks of non-trivial engineering complexity.
- Familiarize and sustain coding structure, principles and methodologies adopted by the existing mobile development team.
- Adapt to a fast-growing environment, requiring to hold on to your commitments, work with limited supervision and deliver on time.
- Being professional, confident and easy to work with.
- Demonstrate self-motivation, learning agility and drive for excellence.
- At least 3 years of proven hands-on Android development experience (Java, Android OS, Android SDK and Android UI design principles as well as coding patterns and best practices) throughout the whole development lifecycle.
- Hands-on experience in Kotlin and RxJava.
- Experience using RESTful APIs, as well as agile methodologies and version control systems.
- Suggestions to continuously improve the development process and the team as well as share knowledge.
- Fluency in English.
- EU work permit.
- Competitive salary, directly dependent on candidate's profile and experience.
- Company health insurance.
- Potential of participating in the Employee Stock Option package.
- Remarkable working space at central location of Piraeus including facilities.
- Friendly environment comprising young, enthusiastic, multi-national staff.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities for professional learning and growth (workshops/ conferences, technology books, engineering meetings etc).
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.