Accenture is recruiting an AI specialist, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture Technology provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
- The AI specialist will be part of Accenture Applied Intelligence as an engineer in Artificial Intelligence (deep learning, NLP, computer vision, chatbots, VA and robotics etc.). He/she will be responsible for building and deploying new AI solutions for Accenture’s clients to improve various business outcomes and drive innovation. He/she will be part of Accenture’s Advanced Analytics Innovation Center located in Athens, Greece and will be working on exciting projects form clients across the globe.
AI specialists in Accenture Applied Intelligence will be part of a multidisciplinary team helping our AI strategy and define the problems we are solving with AI. They will contribute on our AI development and work in building AI models and putting them into production. AI specialists also leverage the vast global network of Accenture to collaborate with Accenture Tech Labs, Accenture Open Innovation and Accenture Operations for creating solutions. Finally, they are expected to collaborate with other data scientists/engineers, subject matter experts, sales, and delivery teams from Accenture locations around the globe
- B.Sc. from Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Physics or Mathematics.
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. from Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Physics or Mathematics.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in Artificial Intelligence using programming languages such as Python & Java and platforms such as MXNet, TensorFlow, Caffe & Torch.
- Experience working with RESTful API and microservice oriented architectures.
- Knowledge in architecting/operating solutions and security frameworks built on AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud is a plus.
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety ofclients.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
- To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.