Affiliate Program Manager
Welcome is recruiting an Affiliate Program Manager,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- We make every new city feel like home! Welcome acts like your personal travel concierge covering all your in-destination requests starting from the very first one, the pickup from the airport.
We are a strong and lean team, building a global travel company. Welcome launched in the beginning of 2015 Athens, Greece, will welcome more than 1,000,000 travelers in 2019, grows with more than 150% per year, has the highest customer satisfaction score in the travel industry surpassing Airbnb and Tripadvisor (+86 NPS), and is currently expanding in many more cities.
- Apart from direct bookers, Welcome is building its clientele by creating win-win relationships with other entities in the travel ecosystem like Hotels, Bnbs etc. The main focus of the Affiliate Program Manager, will be to set the main targets for international deals outside of the Hotel space (i.e. smaller OTAs, bnb platforms etc ) and close them by creating value for both parties.
Apart from bringing back many successful partnerships, the person selected will be responsible to monitor metrics, improve process, and set the strategy for the next list of targets. Due to that, we are looking for a person with great self-management skills who enjoys the interaction between planning and pure execution.
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management.
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and client visits.
- Research partners, identify decision makers and generate interest.
- Collaborate with senior management and other teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies.
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization - you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships.
- Keep a great ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership.
- Prepare, monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Generate new business opportunities and manage pipeline.
- Report on sales metrics and suggest improvements.
- At least 5+ years of previous working experience in sales and relationship building in a company with international focus is a must.
- Ability to showcase impressive results and self-driven initiatives in past roles.
- BA/BS in Business, Communication, Marketing or similar relevant filed.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Networking aptitude.
- Great multitasking skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible work schedule.
- An amazing workspace, filled with energetic and hardworking people.
- The tools you need to successfully perform your daily tasks.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.