ActionAid is recruiting an Accounting Officer, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Founded in 1972, ActionAid has been fighting poverty worldwide for over 30 years. In 2013, ActionAid's work reached 15 million people in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
At ActionAid we take advantage of over 30 years of knowledge and experience in fighting poverty. We don't impose solutions, but work with communities over many years to strengthen their own efforts to throw off poverty.
- We are currently recruiting a dynamic professional with an academic degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related field and at least one (1) year of working experience in accounting / finance related roles. We are looking for candidates with interpersonal and communication skills (Greek & English), numerical thinking, attention to detail and ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Administer all tasks related to income collection, import and processing of all bank transactions, perform monthly bank reconciliations.
- Execute the daily income registration and reconciliation through batching procedure and interaction with the banks.
- Administer monthly income reconciliation & prepare the calculation of revenue depiction.
- Run system related processes to update general accounting ledgers on income and creation of expense documents.
- We offer an attractive remuneration package, along with a friendly work environment. We provide personal development opportunities, as well as opportunities to have a real impact on our societies. We embrace creativity and diversity. We operate as an equal opportunities employer, welcoming all applications regardless of gender, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or beliefs, etc.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two (2) weeks of the closing date. Should you not hear from us during this time, do not be disappointed. Keep on following us on facebook and twitter to find a job opening that matches your profile. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential and according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).