Barilla is recruiting an Accounting Assistant, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Barilla is an Italian family-owned food company. Established in 1877, it’s now an international Group present in more than 100 countries.
A world leader in the markets of pasta and ready–to–use sauces in continental Europe, bakery products in Italy and crispbread in Scandinavia, the Barilla Group is recognized worldwide as a symbol of Italian know–how.
Barilla was founded in 1877 in Parma as a shop producing pasta and bread. Today is one of the leading Italian food groups, leader in the world pasta market, in pasta sauces in continental Europe, in bakery products in Italy and in crispbreads in Scandinavia. Barilla is a Group made up of more than 8,000 people of different nationalities and cultures. Barilla, has always linked its development to People’s wellbeing and to the Communities in which it operates, believes food is a joyful convivial experience, taste, a form of sharing and caring.
- Barilla Hellas is seeking to recruit an Accounting Assistant within the Finance Department. The individual will be based in Athens, Greece and will report to the Finance & Administration Senior Manager of Eastern Europe.
We are looking for a driven Accounting Assistant to join our team with a fixed term (6 months) agreement.
- Responsible for accounts payable entries, reconciliations, handling of invoices and other General Accounting related tasks.
- Ensure all assigned reconciliations are prepared and reviewed accurately and submitted in line with corporate criteria.
- Participation in accounting & tax reporting process (book keeping, accounts ledger entries, local taxation submission).
- Responsible for order payments and account communication with suppliers.
- Contribution in other accounting and business finance duties as instructed by the supervisor.
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance.
- 1-2 years experience in Accounting or Finance.
- Result Driven.
- Team Player.
- Fluent in English.
The following will be considered as an asset:
- The expected starting date of the candidate is August 28th 2017.
- Temporary, 6 month contract.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.