PeopleCert is recruiting an Accountant Assistant, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- The selected candidate will join our Finance & Accounting department in Athens which is responsible for the overall local and international accounting & financial activities of the company.
You will be responsible for purchasing, invoicing and detailed reporting. You will also assist with the monthly closings and account analysis and support the senior accountant in carrying out the responsibilities of the department.
- Carry out full range of accounting activities, including invoicing and purchasing.
- Communicate on a daily basis with customers, resolving invoicing enquiries and following up on payments.
- Draw up monthly financial reports.
- Assist with account/bank reconciliations.
- Support the preparation and coordination of the audit process, as well as the internal financial controls and procedures.
- University and/or Postgraduate Degree in Finance and/or Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in a similar position in an international working environment.
- LCCI qualification (highest).
- General Math skills and data entry management.
- Strong communications skills and customer service mentality.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills while prioritizing.
- Excellent command of the English Language (Level C2).
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
Αυτή η θέση εργασίας δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις