Account Operations Specialist
NIKE Inc. is recruiting an Account Operations Specialist, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Retail employees inspire athletes of all abilities to tap into their potential. Step into a Nike Store, Nike Factory Store or visit nike.com, and the energy, enthusiasm and passion for sport are palpable. From Shanghai to San Francisco, each store offers a unique, inspirational community with a relentless focus on product innovation and customer service. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition – and offers the opportunity to define the new frontier of retail with the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.
- The Account Ops Specialist (AOS) role is responsible to support in-season orderbook for Field & Digital First Accounts to enable sustainable and profitable growth for Nike. This role is accountable for working with the Market Place Ops team and executing daily operations and order management activities for Field & DF Accounts to drive success at retail.
- Execute efficient order management processes to plan and deliver seasonal order books.
- Execute operational tasks to maintain accurate order book status (unshippables, cancel dates in the past, idocs, credit blocks, etc).
- Support order entry activities resulting in an accurate and complete order book (including order acknowledgement / orderbook reconciliation processes).
- Monitor key supply chain metrics regarding inventory, order book flow and coverage.
- Highlight product delays and communicate order book challenges.
- Manage (category) product launches with category coordinator and monitor product delivery dates.
- Deliver Customer Service excellence to the Field Accounts through quick response time via email/phone availability to questions, complaints and ad-hoc requests, according to the differentiated service model (SMD).
- Provide input into shipping goal setting & tracking process for Field Accounts.
- Support the AOL to implement best practice tools & processes identified within the MPO and Nike departments.
- Relationship Management / Team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key peer stakeholders across the Nike Matrix.
- Actively participate in the MPO team – including providing executional input into team meetings and improvement initiatives.
- Min Bachelor degree in Business Management and/or Supply Chain.
- Entry level position, some relevant work experience preferred.
- Understanding of customer service values and behaviors.
- MS Word, Windows, Excel, Power Point SAP knowledge.
- Fluency in Greek & English. Both written and spoken.
- Strong Customer Service mindset with focus on delivering superior Customer Service.
- Willingness to learn.
- Attitude for problem solving.
- Attention to detail.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Consumer / customer oriented with good understanding of sports retail business.
- NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
- Important information: this is a temporary role with total duration of 6 months.
- NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.