WIND is recruiting an Account Manager, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
- In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing! Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible. We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be. Start today, as an Account Manager and become part of an enthusiastic team who work with high end technology.
- Develop trust relationship and support the company’s corporate customers by providing high standard of customer service continually.
- Expand the relationships with existing corporate customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their needs.
- Identify needs and requirements to promote company products and services to new corporate customers.
- Ensure that products and services are delivered in a timely manner.
- Provide on-going sales analysis and reports.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- University degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Postgraduate studies will be considered a plus.
- 2-4 years of experience in relevant position.
- Excellent command of the English language and excellent PC skills.
- Results orientation.
- Clear and effective communication.
- Collaborative and strategic mindset.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Be part of a fast-growing company, and one of the biggest in Greece.
- Work with passionate professionals, who excel in their fields.
- Learn in a challenging and friendly working environment.
- Create your career path in dynamic organization.
- Enjoy competitive salary, private health insurance & special offers.
- Get flexy, work from home 1 day/week.
- Share your hobbies, take part in more than 10 ευWIND activities (athletic & cultural).
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.