WIND is recruiting an Account Manager, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly-motivated “Account Manager” to join a team of bright professionals.
- Negotiate targets with distributors & monitor the day to day commercial performance of each account.
- Develop trust relationship and support the company’s customers by providing high standard of customer service continually.
- Train sales teams on products, services and procedures. Perform on the job training to the sales professionals of the sales network.
- Identify needs and requirements to promote company products and services to new customers.
- Monitor customer experience level through any source (visiting Field Sales Representative’s customers, reports , customers’ requests) detect fields that require improvement and propose effective solutions.
- Visit the sales channels on a daily basis to ensure smooth operations and evaluate sale performance.
- Ensure that products and services are delivered in a timely manner.
- Provide on-going sales analysis and reports.
- Act as the point of contact for providing effective solutions.
- University degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Postgraduate studies will be considered a plus.
- 2-4 years of experience in relevant position as a Field Sales Representative / Field Sales Supervisor.
- Excellent command of the English language and excellent PC skills.
- Results orientation.
- Clear and effective communication.
- Collaborative and strategic mindset.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.