Booking.com is recruiting an Account Manager, to be
based in Heraklion, Greece.
- Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets. The hiring company Priceline Booking.com Hellas Support services in the hotel market EPE is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Greece.
- Do you enjoy taking ownership and being responsible for your own internal business portfolio? Do you thrive in building strong relationships and inspiring partners about new products and services? If your answer is “yes”, you might have what it takes to be the next Account Manager at our amazing Heraklion office!
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the world’s leading online hotel reservation service) is looking for people to support our business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Priceline Booking.com Hellas Support services in the hotel market EPE, one of the support companies in Greece, is seeking a full time Account Manager in our Heraklion office.
- You support Booking.com BV; you are responsible for informing and consulting its accommodation partners in regards to their business performance, market opportunities and industry trends. You will empower partners on how to use the system, tools and available products of Booking.com BV with the goal of optimizing their performance on the platform and creating an amazing experience for Booking.com’s customers.
- Communicating effectively: you can clearly express ideas and information to others and flex your style according to the specific situation and audience.
- Managing your market: you excel at evaluating local market characteristics, trends and drivers, and you effectively prioritize and manage the performance of a portfolio of accounts to business value.
- Identifying and articulating Partner needs: you are capable to create value for Partners by identifying, clarifying and prioritizing partner needs.
- Formulating and positioning solutions: you enjoy creating “win-win” value for partners by matching needs to relevant offerings and presenting these in compelling ways.
- Gaining commitment: you have the capability to move partner conversations forward and lead conversations to a successful outcome.
- Representing Booking.com: you can exhibit professional behavior and act as a role model of the Booking.com values before, during and after interactions with partners.
- Self-awareness, managing and developing yourself: you have the capability to achieve business goals and make the difference in interacting with partners by recognizing the emotions of oneself and of others and to use this information to guide thinking and behavior.
- 2 years of experience in a relevant account management function.
- Fluency in English and Greek, written and spoken.
- Affinity or experience within e-commerce and/or travel industry.
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility and can work independently.
- Accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Team player, self-motivated, flexible and open to change.
- Positive attitude.
- Hotel School, or University background preferred.
- Driver’s license.
- Availability to travel up to 50%.
- We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and competitive compensation, including bonus. We also offer what is called the “Booking Deal” with competitive benefits.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.