Welcome is recruiting an Account Executive,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- At Welcome, we are redefining the way people travel by offering them the most personalized and complete experience. From the moment our customers step into a new destination, till they get back home, we provide them with the warmest, most informative and friendliest transfer from and to the airport or port, equip them with all the necessary products they will need during their trip (sim card, tickets, etc.), connect them with hand-picked tour providers who match their trip profile for things to do during their stay, as well as stand by them for any information they need.
Welcome's model is unique on a global level and our goal is to be the unquestionable leader for the category we are creating. We are already active in 47 destinations including Athens, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, and Rome, and we keep adding 2 new destinations per month. In 2018 we served more than 500,000 travelers and we plan to surpass the 1 Million travelers in 2019.
Welcome has the highest travel customer ratings surpassing companies like Airbnb, and Uber and gathering hundreds of 5-star reviews on Reviews.io and Tripadvisor. The company also received a big financing round recently and has 75 exceptional team members all coming from international behemoths such as Expedia, Booking, and others.
Our ambition is to create a truly global travel product altering once and for all the travel experience. If you feel you are one of those stellar A-players who can join our mission and help us expand Welcome on a global scale we are waiting to hear from you.
None of us is here at Welcome joined the company by chance! We deeply believe in our mission so we work relentlessly to make it happen. We often catch ourselves talking about Welcome in our life outside the office and being very passionate about its vision. We stay humble along the way, with a “pay it forward” mentality, but with big and bold goals.
- The Account Executive role is a key client-facing role, scouting and building relationships with new clients.
As the point of contact for clients and brand teams, often interacting daily with both, the role contributes decisively in our growth in the partnership segment, promoting Welcome’s values.
- Research the market and identify, develop and close new and expanded inbound sales.
- Build and nurture relationships with new and existing accounts to ensure continued use of products.
- Design, generate and manage a pipeline of sales.
- Launch new partnerships and land strategic deals.
- Engage directly with customers (meetings, e-mails, etc.) to ensure superior service
- Minimum 4 years’ Sales experience in hospitality-related industry.
- Strong network in Greek Hotels industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proven track records of achieving results in previous roles.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Results-oriented & team player.
- Fluency in English.
- Good time management and ability to work on a fast pace and time pressure.
What will give you an edge:
- Start-up experience: Understanding the demands of a start-up environment may serve you valuably.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Vibrant and fresh work environment at the center of Athens.
- Indefinite contract with great career path potential.
- The tools you need to successfully perform your daily tasks.
- Snacks, refreshments & fruits.
- Monthly company drinks & activities.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.