Accompaniment Focal Point
SolidarityNow is recruiting an Accompaniment Focal Point,
to be based in Ioannina, Greece.
- Accompaniment of beneficiaries to services when necessary and agreed by Team Leader, to facilitate personal needs and identify critical gaps in the response and provision of services.
- Provide assistance and support to SN beneficiaries.
- Work proactively and effectively with SN groups to maximize the benefits for refugees in relation to prevention and response.
- Work closely with Project Coordinators and SN Legal team to assist in advocacy outcomes.
- Proactively provide an alternate course of action and contingency plans if necessary.
- Excellent use (both oral & written) of GREEK and ENGLISH language.
- Experience in a relevant context.
- Protection and medical background.
- Demonstrated experience in projects working with vulnerable groups.
- Ability to work well with a cross-cultural team including interpreters.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to strict deadlines.
- Very good understanding of human rights, global poverty & development issues.
- Academic degree in humanitarian (Social science, Education, Medicine or another related field).
- First aid knowledge.
- Location: Ioannina.
- Child Safeguarding Policy: Level 3 – The job holder will have regular contact with children.
- If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com mentioning in the email subject “Accompaniment Focal Point _ Ioannina”.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter