SolidarityNow is recruiting an Accommodation Supervisor, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- SolidarityNow was established in 2013 with the support of Open Society Foundations (OSF), a grantmaking organization founded by George Soros. Our goal is to assist and support those most affected by the economic and humanitarian crises in Greece.
- General supervision for the smooth operation of all SolidarityNow apartments and hosting structures in Athens.
- Keep a record and always keep update apartments’ database with all the required info (record date of contract, owner bank account details, Electricity and Water account numbers and monthly costs or any other information upon supervisor request.
- Making sure that all contracts have been terminated or utilities’ accounts have not been expired.
- Coordinate with Finance to initiate any payment regarding accommodation.
- Planning and coordination for any technical work and maintenance of apartments in coordination with the technical staff and in line with Operations Dpt.
- Administrative support and cooperation with the Financial Department and the Program Manager.
- Monitor all shelter and infrastructure activities ensuring compliance with strategies and guidance provided and agreed per signed contracts.
- Close and regular contact with Operations Dpt and technical staff to discuss matters relating to shelter and infrastructure.
- Experience in warehouse management.
- In addition, experience regarding services in the field of technical support for buildings.
- Previous Experience in NGO Environment.
- IT skills.
- Native in Greek, Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Excellent coordination skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, practical ability, attention to detail, good oral and written communication skills, to be a team worker and work on your own initiative.
- If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com mentioning in the email subject “SN_ Accommodation Supervisor”.
- Status: Full Time.
- SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Recruitment processes reflect SN’s commitment to keeping children safe from harm and abuse. Employment is subject to SN Child protection standards, including background checks and adherence to SN Child Safeguarding Policy.
- Child Safeguarding Policy Level 2: The job holder will have sporadic contact with children.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
- Only short-listed candidates will receive a written reply.
How to Apply
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter