Academic Associate – Qualification Development
PeopleCert is recruiting an Academic Associate - Qualification Development, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- The Academic Associate [QD] leads, trains and monitors the team of item writers. S/he performs content and technical check of live items/tests and participates in – or leads – vetting, editing and pretest analysis meetings. S/he coordinates all communication between item writers, editors, vetters, ensuring deadlines are met and process is upheld.
- Communicates with and monitors item writers.
- Contributes to the training of item writers.
- Performs content and technical check.
- Conducts, authors, and presents academic research.
- Coordinates all item submissions and resubmissions.
- Ensures adherence to deadlines.
- Is responsible for the development of production materials, handbooks and manuals.
- Works effectively in a team environment and liaises with other teams, in order to get the job done and reach the best possible results.
- Carries out any reasonably allocated duties and tasks, relevant to the role and the scope of activities by applying a flexible & adaptable customer centric approach to serve PeopleCert’s multinational presence and global operations across multiple time zones.
- Adheres to and implements the procedures, policies and work instructions as per the PeopleCert’s Integrated Management System.
- Bachelor’s degree in English Language or similar field.
- A prestigious Teaching Qualification is desirable.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the ELT sector.
- Demonstrable Assessment expertise.
- Detailed knowledge of item/paper production processes.
- Experience in leading Vetting panels / Editing meetings.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
- Prior working experience in the certification of persons and/or training and exam fields is desirable.
- Advanced computer literacy is required. ECDL Advance level certification is desirable.
- Prioritisation and project management skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Analytical thinking, effective and timely decision-making, problem-solving and change management skills.
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and smart people.
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
- If you are looking for an international, fresh and fast growing environment to enhance your career further we would like to hear from you!
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.