Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is recruiting an
IFRS Associate, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is one of the largest retail chain with 298 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 150 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees.
- Prepares asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies, collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge over IFRS by attending educational workshops.
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or any other relevant field.
- 4-5 years of related work experience in a well-known Consulting Firm and/or in relevant areas of a large Greek or Multinational company.
- Fluency in English language, both written and spoken.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially excel) and SAP.
- ACCA and/or Greek Taxation Accreditation (or close to fulfillment) and/or Diploma in IFRS. ACL knowledge will be considered an asset.
- Strong results orientation in achieving business results and personal goals.
- Advanced analytical skills with emphasis on numerical skills & data analysis.
- Very good planning and organizing skills.
- Advanced communication and influencing skills.
- Teamwork and cooperation.
- The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects.
- All applications will be treated as confidential.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.