ABAP Software Engineer
Accenture is recruiting an ABAP Software Engineer,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture Technology provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
- A Software Engineer experienced in ABAP assists in the development, delivery and management of technology-based business solutions. He/she has more than 1 year of experience in coding, testing and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
- Gathering and Analyzing Business Requirements.
- Conducting gap analysis between business requirements and software.
- Creating functional requirements as an input to IT implementation.
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of functional application requirements.
- Building and testing solutions.
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications; providing user support.
- Participating in execution and documentation of tests.
- 1 or more years of working experience in ABAP.
- Hands-on knowledge of database technologies.
- Very good educational background in IT or in a numerate discipline (such as Engineering, Mathematics, etc.).
- Experience of Insurance Industry will be considered a strong plus.
- Knowledge of any of the following programming languages: Java, Microsoft .Net, PHP will be considered a plus.
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when required.
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in a multicultural working environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
- To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.