PMO Manager – Project Management Office
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is recruiting a
PMO Manager - Project Management Office, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is one of the largest retail chains with 298 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 141 franchise stores and more than 14 000 employees.
Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 22 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 370 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
- The PMO Manager will be a member of the Project Manager Office. His / Her role will be to support the effective implementation of the company’s strategic projects, as well as to support the reengineering of business processes and the development of standard operating procedures.
- Performs project management for the company’s strategic projects – collecting and analyzing data, planning, coordinating, preparing reports and presenting to the senior management.
- Cooperates closely with the Business Owners, providing consultation and coordinating multiple tasks.
- Develops the necessary Project Management plans (schedule, resource etc), in alignment with the PMO policies and standards, and monitors project progress.
- Supports the business process improvement process for the HQs, as well as the development of standardized operating procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Economics, Business Administration, Finance and/or Engineering. Master’s Degree in Project Management, Business Administration and/or Economics.
- 2 - 4 years of working experience in a consulting firm and/or multinational environment in relevant field.
- Project management experience for large scale projects.
- Fluency in English language, both written and spoken.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and MS Project. Knowledge of MS Visio will be considered an asset.
- PMP Certification will be considered an asset.
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking with emphasis on analytical and conceptual thinking.
- Advanced communication and negotiation skills, ability to build partnerships.
- Results orientation and accountability.
- Excellent organizational and facilitation skills.
- Teamwork and cooperation.
- The company offers a competitive remuneration package, training opportunities and excellent career prospects.
- All applications will be treated as confidential.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.