Information Security GRC Consultant EU – Greece
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is recruiting a
Information Security GRC Consultant EU - Greece, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is one of the largest retail chain with 298 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 146 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees.
- The position of Information Security GRC Consultant EU is a position within the Ahold Delhaize Global Support Office Information Security organization, ensuring regional GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) and Awareness related projects successful delivery.
- Supports the Head of Compliance, Policy, Awareness & Risk in the development of Information Security strategic plans and defining the tactical initiatives necessary to achieve strategic goals related to information security in the respective country.
- Ensures that all external information security requirements for the external legal and regulatory mandates are embedded in the IS Control Framework.
- Ensures a strong understanding of potential IS risks and threat landscape.
- Records risk activities and issues in GRC tool, follows up on issues and reports assessment results and risk ratings to the appropriate level.
- Reviews periodically the risk process for continuous improvements in the process to ensure the most effective and efficient process is implemented.
- Analyzes business requirements and determines overall training strategy.
- Develops and deploys training programs to address security violations, industry trends, and updates in regards to laws, regulations, policies, and business processes.
- Maintains the IS policy framework, ensuring ongoing accuracy and applicability.
- Identifies new business requirements or industry trends, analyzes business impact, and makes policy framework adjustments when necessary.
- Drafts and gains approval for new IS policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Information Technology, Audit,Business Administration or any other
relevant field. Relevant certifications in IS domain will be considered an asset.
- 2-5 years relevant experience in Information Security or IT audit function.
- Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong results orientation to achieve goals.
- Flexibility and adjustability in a multinational environment.
- Advanced communication skills, including strong presentation skills.
- Advanced interpersonal skills and teamwork.
- Traveling up to 15% depending on the nature and the duration of the assigned projects/work.
- The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects within an international retail environment.
- All applications will be treated as confidential.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.