- In 1972, the founders of APIVITA, Nikos and Niki Koutsiana, two young pharmacists, were inspired by the honeybee society, the unique biodiversity of Greek nature and the holistic approach of Hippocrates to health, beauty and well-being, and together they created their first natural cosmetics, using beekeeping products and herb extracts.
A few years later, in 1979, they created APIVITA. The name is derived from the Latin words Apis (bee) and Vita (life), and means “life of the bee” – a name reflecting the philosophy of a company that, being a living organism like the bee, never stops creating value: Value for society, for the natural environment and for the economy.
Today, APIVITA is a company with a strong philosophy, values, social responsibility, heritage and an innovative outlook. It has evolved into a vast universe of people, products, aims, values, dreams and new endeavors, which ensure its ongoing development.
APIVITA has developed and established over 300 natural, effective and holistic products for the face, body and hair, formulated with beekeeping products of high nutritional value, extracts of Greek herbs and pure essential oils, as well as many green innovations and patents.
APIVITA is a way of life: a life shared with employees in Greece and abroad, suppliers, beekeepers and cultivators, university teachers and researchers, pharmacists and customers throughout the world.
The passion and vision of APIVITA are today embraced by consumers in 15 countries: Spain, Japan, Hong Kong, the USA, Cyprus, Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria, Belgium and the Netherlands, etc.
APIVITA is recruiting a Ε-commerce Assistant, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- APIVITA is a pioneering Greek company producing innovative natural, effective and holistic cosmetics since 1979, which promote a balanced and harmonious way of life, based on Greek nature, on the unique honeybee society and on the holistic Hippocratic approach to beauty, well-being and health. APIVITA has a worldwide distribution, which today spans to 10 countries such as Spain, Cyprus, Romania and Italy. At APIVITA we share a vision for sustainable development with the utmost respect and love for nature and mankind. We therefore seek people with outstanding ability to communicate APIVITA’ s uniqueness, philosophy and values and to effectively promote its products and services.
- Administers company’s e-shops and websites.
- Is responsible for tracking and processing customer orders, as well as for dealing with customers complaints.
- Manages company’s blog.
- Creates, manages and maintains online content.
- Makes changes to the company websites, which may include adding new products, price changes, promotions and customer resources.
- Collects products and sales data and produces relevant reports.
- Manages company’s newsletter.
- Degree in Marketing, Communication or Business Administration.
- Postgraduate degree in Digital Marketing would be consider as an asset.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in FMCG or manufacturing sector.
- Excellent knowledge of English. Additional foreign languages will be considered an asset.
- Excellent knowledge in E-business Intelligence Systems, e-commerce software platforms.
- Good knowledge in CMS tools.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Private life and health insurance program.
- Opportunities for career development in a global challenging environment.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.