APIVITA is recruiting a Ε-commerce Assistant, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- APIVITA is a pioneering Greek company producing innovative natural, effective and holistic cosmetics since 1979, which promote a balanced and harmonious way of life, based on Greek nature, on the unique honeybee society and on the holistic Hippocratic approach to beauty, well-being and health. APIVITA has a worldwide distribution, which today spans to 10 countries such as Spain, Cyprus, Romania and Italy. At APIVITA we share a vision for sustainable development with the utmost respect and love for nature and mankind. We therefore seek people with outstanding ability to communicate APIVITA’ s uniqueness, philosophy and values and to effectively promote its products and services.
- Administers company’s e-shops and websites.
- Is responsible for tracking and processing customer orders, as well as for dealing with customers complaints.
- Manages company’s blog.
- Creates, manages and maintains online content.
- Makes changes to the company websites, which may include adding new products, price changes, promotions and customer resources.
- Collects products and sales data and produces relevant reports.
- Manages company’s newsletter.
- Degree in Marketing, Communication or Business Administration.
- Postgraduate degree in Digital Marketing would be consider as an asset.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in FMCG or manufacturing sector.
- Excellent knowledge of English. Additional foreign languages will be considered an asset.
- Excellent knowledge in E-business Intelligence Systems, e-commerce software platforms.
- Good knowledge in CMS tools.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Private life and health insurance program.
- Opportunities for career development in a global challenging environment.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
Αυτή η θέση εργασίας δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις