Planning & Control Analyst
WIND is recruiting a Planning & Control Analyst,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
- We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly-motivated “Planning & Control Analyst” to join a team of bright professionals.
- Prepare analytical financial results per segment on a monthly basis, providing Year-on-Year trends and variances versus initial Budget and Rolling Forecasts.
- Prepare a full set of financial, commercial and strategic KPIs, including the company’s performance commentary and outlook, which are presented to top management and Board of Directors on a monthly basis.
- Provide ad-hoc reports in order to support marketing and commercial controlling decisions.
- Analyze large amount of raw data using various data mining & statistical modeling techniques, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations.
- Apply new deployments and enhance the company’s financial reporting ERP upon new product’s launch.
- Prepare reporting pack for Investors Relationships purposes, both on a quarterly and an annual basis.
- MSc degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Data science, Finance or closely related field.
- Up 2 years of working experience in similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of SPSS Modeller.
- Database Management skills and knowledge of SQL will be considered a plus.
- Analytical and numerical skills.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Tableau, Microsoft Power BI will be considered an asset.
- Passion for technology and customer experience.
- Drive and team spirit!
The following will be considered as a plus:
- Basic Knowledge of R, Python.
- Professional qualifications (ACCA, CPA etc) highly appreciated.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.