Compliance & Cost Optimization Engineer
WIND is recruiting a Compliance & Cost Optimization Engineer,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
- We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly-motivated “Compliance & Cost Optimization Engineer” to join a team of bright professionals.
- Co-ordinate whole network for the definition of the methodology, guidelines and processes of network Business Continuity.
- Maintain and update documentation.
- Coordination of periodic Business Continuity Risk Assessments.
- Analyze long-term topology alternatives targeting optimized architecture.
- Monitor/control installations in accordance with target architecture.
- Co-ordinate network functions for Master Sites evacuation.
- Maintain all necessary documentation including network topology diagrams, equipment inventories, strategy documents, network function inputs and offers.
- Co-ordinate Security issues including Risk Assessment.
- Act as a Technical Lead in Major Network Projects.
- Participate in cost optimization exercises/analyses.
- Interface with Business departments for forecasts input and translate them in accordance with network needs.
- Assist in Regulatory Issues, Public Consultations and reviews.
- Scout Competition technological evolution (mainly for operators in Greece).
- Assist in other relevant projects/tasks as requested by the department manager.
- Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, SW Engineering.
- Master in a technology field is considered a strong asset.
- 4+ years of experience in Telecommunication Industry
- Previous experience in positions requiring cross-functional coordination shall be considered as a major plus.
- Hard Worker, Agile and Team Player; Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in demanding environment
- Self-Driven and able to take ownership on projects
- Solid analytical thinking and problem solving capability
- Excellent presentation / communication skills
- Excellent command of English.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.